Getting Started -Objectives
To a business, an employee recognition program is not a luxury, it is a necessity. With a well-built employee recognition program, companies can improve job retention, employee engagement, team work, reinforcing company values, and more. Employees are more likely to continue employment with a company if they feel they are appreciated. There are many different types of employee recognition programs, and all are beneficial to your employees.
Research has consistently demonstrated that when clear goals are associated with learning, it occurs more easily and rapidly. With that in mind, let’s review our goals for today.
At the end of this workshop, participants should be able to:
· Assess the type of Employee Recognition Program(s) your company needs
· Train leadership to recognize their employees
· Know when and where recognition is needed
· Construct a culture of recognition
· Maintain an effective Employee Recognition Program